I've missed taking part in the challenges over the last few weeks and now need something to get my brain in gear again. I hope I'm in time with this one for the Tanda challenge which this week is to use punches or die cuts. The black border is a Fiskars punch which I have only used a few times, the top backing paper is from a magazine and the lower backing is a piece that has been covered in Glimmer Mists and then put through my Cuttlebug. I know it's not the usual misted and speckled effect you get from Glimmer Mists but this piece was used to clean up the craft sheet(waste not want not) and just matched the roses in the other paper. The image is from Dancing with Shadows and the ribbon and flower from my stash.Thank you for visiting.
Beryl xx
5 comments:
Oooh this is beautiful and so feminine - love it! Thanks for joining in with the challenge Beryl!
Well it looks like your brain is back in gear to me Beryl - a great card and such clever bits and bobs put together that all work so well.
My head is not together yet at all - have had awful virus since boxing day and do not feel well at all - just managing to come on line and look at everyone else's work but no more.
I got some lovely things for Christmas but I just haven't got the energy to use any of it yet - hopefully I will soon.
Ann xxx
So beautiful and elegant Beryl
Ann x
What a great card! Your colors, DPs, and flowers are all great for your image! Very very pretty!
Hi
Beautiful card love it!!
I tend to scoop every drop of the Glimmer mist up too :))
Have a great New Year
TC
:)
Post a Comment