This post is to wish everyone Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Now usually, I don't like to wish my life away but I know that lurking in amongst the boxes and bags are some crafting goodies so I can't wait to have a play on Christmas day.
I hope you all have the best Christmas possible and I look forward to seeing you all in the New Year if not before.
Hugs from
Beryl xx
7 comments:
Wishing you and yours the same too!
Merry Christmas my friend and I hope you enjoy your crafting pressies.
Well done on the award and many thanks for passing it to me.
I look forward to seeing more of your creations in the new year.
Have a wonderful Christmas Beryl, all the best for 2009, Denise x
Hi
I'm like you have some goodies also some Birthday goodies that I've just not had time to play with so as long as DS2 can build his own lego kits, DS1 configure his new lappy and DS3 doesn't want me to read his new library I'll chat and craft with DD!!
Have a brilliant Christmas and a peaceful and Happy New Year
TC
:)
Oooh Beryl you'll be diving into those crafty prezzies scattering the rest in your midst!!! LOL
Have a wonderful Xmas and happy crafting in 2009!
Hugs
Dawn
x
A very Merry Christmas to you Beryl!! Love the photo, wish we had snow.
Hugs
Anesha
Love the photo Merry Christmas...love the new look to your blog. Hugs Sam
Post a Comment