Tuesday, 2 December 2008

Chilly Tilda

This card is for the Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge. It's a sketch card and I've taken the liberty of turning it round. The paper and vellum are from magazines and the stars in the corner are navy peel offs. I did punch out a die cut greeting but it was too big so had to use peel offs for that too. Tilda is coloured with pro markers and the trim on the suit given some glitter.
Thanks for visiting.
Beryl xx

10 comments:

Ann Whitfield said...

I love this Beryl - stunning card
Ann x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

lovely card

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

hugs jane x

Chrissie said...

What a fabulous card Beryl, I just love it!

Beryl K said...

Another great card Beryl
Beryl x

Wendy said...

What a gorgeous card. Love the embossing. Wendy x

CraftyC said...

A great card Beryl. Thanks for taking part in this weeks SCSC!
Clairexx

Jill said...

gorgeous card beryl I love the tilda image aww so cute and lovely embossing, thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

Annie said...

Love the way you have combined papers and textures on this one.

Ann xxx

Dawn said...

Aww she is so cute - Brrr!!

Shirley said...

Now she is too cute for words and I love the corner and the DP and embossed backgrounds!! Perffect!