This is the first time I've used my new stamp from the Pollycraft Winter Elves range. I've stamped the image with Stone Gray Stazon and coloured it with pencils. Both the grass and flowers (from the Meadow theme plate by Elusive Images) and the little bird (from Sir Stampalot) are coloured with Superpoints pens.I finished it off with some chalks to give a background. I followed the theme from
Sketch Saturday and used papers from my stash.
Thank you for visiting.
Beryl xx
14 comments:
Another stunner Beryl and such a lovely image
Ann x
Pleased to see you managed to get the stamp you wanted Beryl, it looks lovely.
Lovely card. Really like the background paper and the image is beautifully coloured.
Beautiful card Beryl, love the image and the pretty papers. Debbie x
Fantastic card Beryl, I love the way you have built up a picture. I'll pm you through Yuku with the direct link info
Beryl x
Great card, so much texture and detail. I love the way you have created a stamped scene. Thanks for joining in with the fun at Sketch Saturday,
Hugs
Sandra xx
Awwwww, what a lovely card, that image is so cute!
Thank you for joining us this week :)
Jo xx
stunning card Beryl I love the image, must get some of these gorgeous stamps and great layout hugs Jill x
Oh Beryl I am so jealous - I love this stamp and been trying to resist buying it cause it is just so cute but I have made all my Christmas cards and now you have done this card and it's not Christmassy at all so my will power is faultering badly.
ooooooooooooh
Ann xxx
Wonderful card, such a sweet image and gorgeous colours
hugs Bev x
Hiya Beryl
Wow this is gorgeous - love the soft colours and fantastic stamp!
I received your beautiful card today...Thank you. Mine is in the mail.
Hugs
Love this card
TFS
:)
What a cute little elf! Love how you colored her. Great embellishments too!
Post a Comment