Sunday, 2 March 2014
CD Sunday - Easter Parade
Another week has whizzed by and it's time for a new challenge from CD Sunday - this time hosted by Wynn from team A. Wynn has chosen 'Easter Parade' as her theme which reminded me that I haven't made any Easter cards yet ths year. I only make a few but need to get my skates on with that.
For my card I turned to Craft Artis 2 and all of the elements are from Easter themed kits. I love the grungy background for the tulips- it was sort of turquiosy but easily changes colour. Think I'll have to remember this one. It was printed out and layered up onto brown card for the layers and the greeting was mounted onto a Spellbinders die. Then just a few bits of card candy to finish off the corners.
I hope you can join us this week remembering if you do, to give a mention to the CD that was used in the making of your project.
Thank you for visiting today.
Beryl xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Lovely 'parade' of tulips Beryl. Perfect for an Easer card. Like the background papers too. You are off to a great start with Easter cards.....it'll be here before we know it. Wynn x
A gorgeous creation Beryl. Love it! Hugs x
Lovely papers and a great design.
I can see the tulips in the pots in the garden poking through. In Amsterdam we went to the tulip museum , it was fascinating.
Just made an Easter card for this challenge ,will post later. janex
Such a lovely Easter card. Have a great week.
Oh I love this Beryl, the bp is gorgeous and the grungy look tulips are beautiful, great font on the sentiment too. Have a good Sunday.
Pat xx
I love the colour you have changed it to Beryl, really suits the paper design and makes a lovely Easter card.
sue-b xx
This is gorgeous Beryl, I like the flowers the colours and the design.
Kevin xx
This is a lovely Easter card Beryl, I love your simple image, clean lines and pretty papers.
Pauline
x
Lovely Easter Card Beryl.
luv
Debby
Just lovely Beryl and those BPs are gorgeous.
I plan to have a bit of crafting time on CAP in the very near future, we'll see how that goes, the best laid plans etc.
Chrissie xx
Just lovely Beryl.
Post a Comment