Saturday, 8 March 2014
Springs Greens
I haven't any snow drops in this garden but I'm hoping to put that right at some time. I know it's best to lift some from someone's garden while they are 'in the green' but haven't found a suitable donor yet. I'm entering this card into the Fantasy Stampers challenge #5 - Spring Colours.
I have used a Sheena Douglass stamp from her Little Bit Sketchy range and coloured it with a mixture of Inktense pencils and Lyra water colour crayons.
The background is a piece of brayered glossy cardstock that has been on my desk (or thereabouts) since before I moved here two years ago. The ribbon is from my stash and the bp is from a Card Creations Flowers in Bloom CD. The greeting I printed from Craft Artist.
Thsnk you for visiting today.
Beryl xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
Beautiful snowdrops and fresh greens Beryl.
They are the first hint of Spring and always a welcome sight, unlike last year when everything was so late our's have been flowing since early February.
B x
A beautiful card Beryl, I love when all of the spring flowers start popping up in the gardens and the hedgerows.
Sue xx
This is gorgeous Beryl, I like the sweet floral image and the beautiful background.
Kevin xx
Really lovely card. Hope you have a great weekend.
I love snowdrops, none in my garden but there are some lovely daffodils which is my real favourite Beryl. Gorgeous card.
I love snowdrops ,alas none in my garden too, I must get some from my Mum in law.
Love your card ,fresh and spring like , lovely bp. janex
This is a gorgeous card Beryl, I love your snowdrop image and lovely brayered background - it's perfect for your image, just as well you kept it for all that time!
Pauline
x
Hi Beryl,
Not sure what we call the flowers on this side of the pond. I have not seen them before but your card sure is pretty with the brayered background behind. Very sweet image for spring.
Sending hugs, Martha
Hi Beryl
No snowdrops in our garden either .. .. but the first daffodils are going to be open any day now!! Always exciting to see the first Spring blooms.
Love the brayered background. It was clearly sitting waiting for just this moment so it could be put to good use.
I hope you had a lovely weekend.
Love Jules xx
Oh this is so beautiful.
luv
Debby
Beautiful Spring card Beryl, lovely snowdrop image and I love the colours on your brayered background.
Pat xx
What a pretty card, Beryl - your piece of brayered cardstock makes a brilliant background for the delicate stamp - I do love snowdrops, but don't have any myself either.
Thanx for joining us at Fantasy Stampers for our Spring colours challenge and good luck.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx
A beautiful card Beryl. I love snowdrops and have just had some new bulbs planted. We have found a really good spot under a hedge where they do so well.
Hugs
Carol
xx
Ah, this is lovely Beryl! Such pretty colours and I love snowdrops. I used to have some in my old garden but keep forgetting every year for this one. I don't know anyone who could donate either so might have to try some purchased ones and hope for the best.
Hugs
Lesley Xx
This is gorgeous Beryl, such lovely, delicate colours that look beautiful with your papers.
If only you were nearer you could 'pinch' some of my snowdrops, I love them and we have loads in the garden.
Chrissie xx
Post a Comment