Sunday, 20 October 2013

CD Sunday - Fox and Friend



This week the challenge on CD Sunday - chosen by Sue T - is 'Fox and Friends'. As You can see my post title is Fox and Friend. The only image I seemed to have in my possession is the one above - from the Jayne Netley Mayhew CD - all on his own - so I added a Martha Stewart punched butterfly as 'the friend'.
The backing paper is from a pad I've had in my stash for years and the punched butterfly border is also a Martha Stewart punch. I finished it off with some card candy, ribbon from my stash and a Cuttlebug corner.
Last week's Butterfly challenge seemed quite popular so I hope there are a fair few foxes out there waiting to be used this week. If you are able to join in please don't forget to give credit to the CD that was used in the making of your project.
Thank you for visiting today.
Beryl xx

17 comments:

Christine said...

This is beautiful Beryl, so crisp and clean. Like your butterfly border and of course the butterfly. A reminder for me to get out this paper pad as I have one too.
Hugs
Christine xx

sue-b said...

beautiful image of the fox, Jayne does lovely art work, loving all the embellishments and colour way.
sue-b xx

Wynn said...

Another lovely fox image. I love Martha Stewart punches.... such good quality. The addition of the butterfly border is perfect.
Hugs Wynn x

cotnob said...

This is lovely Beryl, such a fabulous fox image and I love your butterfly border and pretty green papers.
Pauline
x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a gorgeous Fox Beryl, I do love JNM images. The backing paper matches so well too.

Sue T x

Crafting Queen said...

Sweet card. Have a good week. :)

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Beryl, the fox is gorgeous and I like the butterflies too
Kevin xx

brenda said...

As all you lovely blogging friends left such kind massages last week saying you were fine with copy and pastes while I am not up to a lot of typing, I am popping in to say hello and take a peek at your lovely work.

B x

starcyl said...

I like this card Beryl, my kind of card.
Jenny xx

Chrissie said...

A gorgeous card Beryl and such a sweet image. I love your papers and colour palette with this, just beautiful!
Chrissie xx

Jocelyn said...

This is lovely Beryl and I love that butterfly border.
Jocelyn x

Pat said...

Beautiful card Beryl, I love the image he is just gorgeous.

Pat xx

Martha said...

Hi,

Love the sweet fox image. And you very cleverly combined it with the butterfly "friend" and border. Nice card "foxy lady".

Hugs and blessings, Martha

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, I love your beautiful image,
Margaret

pinky said...

Perfect card, the colours are full of nature and the image is so beautiful Beryl.

Juls said...

beautiful card! Hugs Juls

Irene said...

Beautiful Beryl. Clean crisp lines and a stunning image.
luv
irene
xxxx