Sunday, 3 February 2013

Showtime with CD Sunday



This week at CD Sunday the theme is 'Showtime' - chosen by Caz. For my card I have used a backing paper from the Paints Poppets cd as my cd element. The main image is a Crafters Companion stamp - coloured with Distress Markers and cut out with a Spellbinders die. The flowers were made with my Nellie Snellen punches and coloured with Scattered Straw and Wild Honey Distress Inks. The leaves are a Cheery Lynn die and the corner is a Cuttlebug die. The sentiment is a Hobby Art Clear stamp and I found just enough orange 'jewels' in my stash to use for the centres of the flowers and the top left corner.
I look forward to seeing the different takes on 'Showtime' so please join in if you can.
Thank you for visiting today.
Beryl xx

19 comments:

sue-b said...

this is lovely Beryl, the image is so sweet and framed so well on that die, love all the die's and the flowers are beautiful, the inks you have used give a lovely tone of light and dark.
sue-b xx

Anne said...

Just gorgeous Beryl. Makes you think of summer. Hugs xx

Anonymous said...

Love the flowers. Ali x

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, love those flowers.

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Beryl, I like the image the flowers and the corner.
Kevin xx

Crafty Lark said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and the colour palette you have used. xx Flora

pinky said...

This is very pretty Beryl, love that oval die you have used.

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

This is a lovely card Beryl, and you've made some beautiful flowers to go with it too.

Sue x

cotnob said...

This is so pretty Beryl, I love your sweet image and yellow papers and your punched flowers are the perfect embellishment.
Pauline
x

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love your gorgeous card, sweet image and fab flowers.
luv
Debby

Pat said...

What a gorgeous card Beryl, sweet image and absolutely beautiful flowers.

Pat xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

so pretty , your flowers are gorgeous, just done a close up , I have that punch but my don't ever look a patch on yours. That image is adorable too.
janex

lisa said...

Hi Beryl
This is so beautiful. Funnily enough I've just bought that oval spellbinder and seeing it on your card, I'm glad I did. I love the flowers too, must look out for that punch.
Hope you have missed the snow today. We had enough to be a nuisance this morning but it's all gone now and is just cold and wet!
Did someone say something about Spring??
Hugs Lisax

Jules said...

Wow Beryl .. .. what a fabulous job you have made of those flowers.

I thought they were some you had bought! They are gorgeous. The distressing makes them extra special.

Great card!

Love Jules xx

Irene said...

A beautiful card Beryl, I love your flower spray, the colours are gorgeous.
luv
irene
xxxx

Christine B. said...

Hi Beryl Your cards are beautiful I love your colouring on this and your mans card. I haven't got and distress markers but wished I had. Still having problems with Norton have been on 6 hours to them over the last 2 days. Altogether 10hours this week so far.Fingers crossed hoping to see next week. Have a great weekend. Hugs x ChrisB

Marina said...

Pretty colours; love the yellow roses and cute dancer.

craftimamma said...

This is lovely Beryl. Its such a pretty image complimented by the flowers. I love the colours you chose to work with too and that oval frame is beautiful. I'm really hankering after that one but to be honest I should use the ones I have before buying more.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Juls said...

fabulous colours! Hugs Juls