Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Stamping Sensations 'Fur and Feather challenge


I'm entering this card into this month's Stamping Sensations challenge - 'Fur and Feather'.
The stamp is by Serendipity, bought from Joanna Sheen several years ago - and not used nearly enough. I've coloured it with Promarkers and cut out with nestie dies. The rope is also part of the same set of stamps, embossed with black and also coloured with a Promarker. The sentiment is part of a Kanban set - embossed with platinum ep. I've added some button thread to a background made with Weathered Wood and Black Distress inks - dabbed onto a craft mat and spritzed.
Thank you for visiting today.
Beryl xx

15 comments:

Crafty Lark said...

Beautifully stamped and I love your design. xx Flora

pinky said...

What a gorgeous card Beryl. The horse is just amazing and so beautifully embellished. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations. Recovering slowly but surely and so glad to have it all behind me.
Pinky

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Beryl.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lynne K said...

This is beautiful, Beryl, just perfect for our Fur and Feather theme at Stamping Sensations. A lovely horse portrait which the embellishments complement so well. Thanks for sharing it with us this month, and good luck.

Lynne

Christine B. said...

Hi Beryl, what a beautiful card. Your image is lovely and the background you created works fantastic with it. Hugs x ChrisB

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is beautiful Beryl, I love the horse stamp the stamped rope and the twine.
Kevin xx

Jules said...

Hi Beryl

What a beautiful horse image!!

Great layout and loving the monochrome look!

Hope you are having a good week.

Love Jules xx

brenda said...

Bingo, it showed up Beryl and I got here via my dashboard for a change.

The horse image is a really lovely one and can't say I've seen it before and is beautifully complemented by the embellishing.

Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely image, great card.

Juls said...

Wow this is just fabulous!!! Hugs Juls

Pat said...

What a beautiful card Beryl, the image is gorgeous and I love the rope image too, altogether making a fab design.

Pat xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

fabulous card, wonderful image ,great bp and just the right amount of detail ,love it. janex

Irene said...

What a stunning horse stamp Beryl, your colouring is amazing. I love the mottled background colours, and rope.
luv
irene
xxxx

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Beryl, stunning image and I love the monochrome look.
Pauline
x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love this gorgeous horse Beryl, and this lovely card.

Sue x