Rainbow Lady's current challenge - which is covering two weeks - is to choose your favourite of her challenges of 2010 and use that theme. I have chosen 'Black, White and Silver' for this card. I embossed the front of the card through the Cuttlebug and then applied Encore Silver ink direct to paper - covering the whole card front. The borders top and bottom are punched with an MS punch and the toppers cut with Wizard dies. The Harlequin is a Judikins die from Stamp Addicts and the greeting is from the Stamp Man. The 'notes' cube stamp I have was too big for the tag so I used black peel offs. I knew they would come in handy one day.
I'd like to wish everyone who visits a Very Happy New Year and hope it brings peace and prosperity to all.
Thanks very much for visiting today.
Beryl xx

15 comments:
Wishing you a very Happy New Year!
Hi Beryl, wow this is special and so very clever how you have kept to the same colours.
hope you have a happy and healthy 2011
hugs chris xx
A very attractive card and I especially like the cuttlebugged background and harlequin image.
Happy New Year to you in deepest darkest Wales!
Janet xx
Brilliant card beryl, love the effect with those colours and thats a great little stamp:) Happy New Year to you Beryl.
Pinky
What a gorgeous card Beryl.
Hugs Riet.x
Beautiful card . Happy New year Hugs x ChrisB
stunning!!! Love the monochrome look, it is so stylish!!! and I love the sentiment! Hugs Juls
Love the cuttlebugged background. It's spot on to go with the Harlequin. Great card Beryl.
Happy New Year btw.
Hugs
Lesley Xx
Brill card
Hapy New Year to you and yours
TC
Beryl,
This is so stunning and I love the embossed and inked silver background. Have to get that folder for sure! It is perfect with the jester image and you are one very clever gal! Wonderful card.
Love and blessings for 2011,
Martha
Hi Beryl
Love what you have done with the Harlequin stamp .. .. your background is just perfect alongside him.
Happy New Year to you too Beryl.
Love Jules xx
A stunning card Beryl and your colour scheme is just so elegant!
Hi ya Beryl
wow what a fabulous card, gorgeous design, happy new year, sue,x
Hi Beryl
Hope you are well and wishing you a very Happy New Year. I'm glad you had a lovely Christmas but not sure whether you were telling the truth over just 4 glasses of wine and upside cards!!!!!!!That made me laugh.
Your Harlequin card is stunning. Black and White works so well.
Have a good week.
Hugs Lisax
What a lovely card. The colours make it 'pop'. I have never tried card making but it seems the natural progression from scrap booking. I'm only a newbie all round though but love your blog! Glad to have discovered it.
Post a Comment