Monday, 12 January 2009

Sophia


I don't know the make of this stamp which I bought at Alexandra Palace in September but I do know she's called Sophia. Rainbow Lady's challenge this week is to make a card using green and black. The base card is a very pale green pearlized card and the surround for the stamp is a precious piece of paper from a Graphicus Guild pack. The flower and ribbon are from my stash.
I'm hoping to get to play with my paints and Glimmer Mists week as OH is away for a bit so I'll have more time to myself. We'll see!.
Thanks for visiting.
Beryl xx

10 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Great card. There is an award waiting for you on my blog. Hope you like it.

Rainbow Lady said...

Yes of course pale green counts Beryl and it is a very pretty card. Love the stamp and the Graphicus paper - well what more can I say. Thanks for playing Love Cynthia x

Crafting Queen said...

Hi Beryl
No problem about the award. Can't wait to see your new kitten when they arrive!!!
You must post some photos.
Hugs
Anesha

AliMayes said...

I love it! I must have a go at Cynthia's challenge myself.
Ali xx

Fiona said...

What a fab image and love what you've done with the card. Happy 2009 to you too

Anne said...

Love it, the colour combo & the stamp :)

Terrie said...

Hi Beryl
This is a lovely card and really elegant. Enjoy this week.
Love
Terrie

Ann Whitfield said...

Stunningly elegant Beryl
Ann x

Shirley said...

How lovely. Pretty border and the flower too!

Phree said...

Classy card, love that stamped image.