Monday, 5 January 2009

Dotty Umbrella

I made this card following Sketch #32 over on the Sketch Saturday Challenge Blog. This Whiff of Joy stamp came in the same envelope as the stamp used on the previous post. (There were three altogether so I've still got one more new one to try.) It's coloured with Pro Markers and I've used 4 Flora Doodles but with a die cut centre made with a piece of brown paper. The backing paper again is from my stash and the corners were cut with Nestability dies using paer from a pad by Sizzix which has various colours of self adhesive paper/card.
Thank you for visiting.
Beryl xx

10 comments:

Beryl K said...

I hope you don't mind if I comment on all your cards at once Beryl, as they are fabulous. The Sketch Saturday one is awesome, The Rainbow Lady one is stunning and the Tanda Teaser one - well words fail me I adore everything about it especially the colours. Glad the posting thingy worked
Beryl x.

Crafting Queen said...

Wow, such a lovely card. Love the image and how you coloured it and the papers you used.Thank you so much for you lovely comments on my cards.
Please post photos of your kittens when you get them, I am so jealous as I would love more kittens but Skipper will not have it!:-)
Have a great evening.
Hugs
anesha

Phree said...

Great card, love the colours and the pretty background paper.

Chrissie said...

I love both of your latest cards Beryl.
I really think these Whiff of Joy stamps are some of my favourites, they are just so girly. Unfortunately, I don't have any so I just have to admire everyone else's!

Annie said...

Another great card - can't wait to see what stamp number 3 is.

Ann xxx

Debbie said...

Fantastic card Beryl, love the WOJ image and the paper piecing on the umbrella is brilliant. Debbie x

Jo said...

Beautiful card Beryl!
Love how you have coloured the umbrella to match, brings the card all together ;)
Thank you for joining in this week
Jo xx

Dawn said...

Hi Beryl
Happy NY!!
Gorgeous card love the colouring and the flowers are beautiful!

Hugs
Dawn
xx

Shirley said...

Wow! The image is so soft and pretty and the umbrella and those flowers are just gorgeous too!

Joey said...

Hi Beryl, this is a gorgeous card, I love this imagewhich you have coloured beautifully and love the way the dotty flowers tie in with the dotty brolly, fab card. joey xxx