Transport was the theme for this week's challenge from Rainbow Lady. It's not the fastest form of travel but it's been around longer than most. The stamp is from Joanna Sheen and the surround is a set of Tapestry stamps. It's stamped onto mottled grey card and backed onto maroon card. I couldn't decide what - if anything - more to put on it so left it as a fairly plain card. They're quite handy sometimes though.Thanks for visiting.
Beryl xx
8 comments:
Lovely card Beryl, definitely doesn't need any more, it's just right.
Beryl x
Lovely card, those tapestry stamps are great.
A lovely card Beryl, I think this is called simple elegance, (not plain) and if it isn't, then it should be!
Lovely card Beryl and those tapestry stamps look super as the background. Thanks for playing again Love Cynthia x
A lovely card Beryl
Ann x
Dear Beryl,
I love this card of yours! The stamp is so quietly understated. And the beautiful tapestry work really sets it off a treat. Plain is definitely not the word for such a card. Sometime "over-ornate" is definitely the word for some of the designs I see in blogland. It is extremely pleasant to see a beautiful, simply balanced card of pure elegance someitmes.
Congratulations on your design -why should we feel bad when we do not stuff our designs with features. I believe we should pay attention to our feelings and instincts when creating and feel when it is time to stop....
Love,
SammieJay x
A lovely card Beryl - love what you have done with those Tapestry stamps!
Oh -shame on you!!!! Of course the duvet got done. It was the price I made myself pay for sneaking unexpected creating time ;-) I'll confess tho' it nearly didn't get done LOL! I had to make myself!!!!
Love
SJ
Post a Comment