Tuesday, 12 August 2008

Glenda's Stampbord Competition


This is my first entry for a competition run by Glenda Waterworth of Graphicus. The challenge is to use Stampbord. The backing paper is from the Artylicious Damask Delights CD and the stamps used are from Elusive Images. They have been stamped onto the pieces (which have been coloured with a Peacock Brilliance Inkpad) in Versamark and then embossed with Disco Black Embossing powder. I then coloured them in lightly with the ink from the same pad.
They were then mounted onto cuttlebugged pale green pearl paper which is actually a bit darker than it appears. This was then mounted onto matt black paper and then silver mirror card. The greeting was mounted onto a plate of black matt card and silver mirror card and some ribbon and a flora doodle finished it off.
Thanks for visiting.
Beryl xx

9 comments:

Phree said...

That's really gorgeous! Good luck in the competion.

Chrissie said...

Such a fabulous card Beryl, you are so clever with all your different techniques. Good luck in the competition!

Rainbow Lady said...

Fantastic card Beryl so well done I love it.
Love Cynthia x

Beryl K said...

WOW, Beryl that id beautiful, I've been thinking of joining in that one, but after seeing yours and Cynthias I'm not so sure. I am certainly not up to your standards.
Many thanks for you kind comments for my card.
Beryl x

Chris Kelly said...

That is so lovely. Good luck with your entry. Stampbpard is super to work with as is everything Glenda uses.
Happy Crafting
Chris
catwithoneear.

Lavender Rose said...

This is gorgeous Edna, I was supposed to be doing my entry last night but postponed it due to not being able to find my stampbord LOL!!!! Not sure I want to try now I have seen the competition, this is fabulous and I love the colours as well as the design and beautiful stamping :)Oh just noticed Beryl has said the same thing!!!!!! Having said that I might have a go as my idea was to make something other than a card, if it is allowed? Must check the rules again on Glenda's blog :)

Ann Whitfield said...

A really lovely card Beryl
Ann x

Anonymous said...

That's lovely - thank you for entering the competition!

Glenda

Lavender Rose said...

Beryl I am Sorry I called you 'Edna' in my previous post...must have commented on your lovely creation after visiting Edna's blog...ooops!!!!