Friday, 22 August 2008

Artygirlz Challenge - Shapes

The challenge over at Artygirlz this week is to use 'shapes'. I have chosen ovals which have been cut using Nestability dies. The blue frame was made by using two ovals at the same time. The other shape was cut freehand. I don't know what shape you'd call it. The Tilda stamped image is part of some blog candy sent to me by Ann for taking part in her challenge a few weeks ago. (It makes me want more Tildas.) It's coloured with crayons and blended with white spirit. The vellum in the background is from a magazine I had earlier in the year.

Thanks for visiting.

Beryl xx

7 comments:

tiggertastic said...

such a pretty card, love the use of the frame

Sarah x

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous take on the challenge Beryl love your choice of shape and great colour work on your image
Kath
xxxx

NANCY LEFKO said...

very sweet

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A gorgeous Tilda card Beryl and good use of the shapes.

Ann Whitfield said...

This is lovely Beryl - and your colour way works so well
Ann x

Beryl K said...

That's a great card Beryl, I love the colours and shapes
Beryl x

LOUISE said...

Lovely card beryl, love the paper. Louise x