This week the subject of the challenge on Joanna Sheen's forum is French Chic. Not having a stamp of a gentleman on a bike with stripy shirt and onions I went for a stamp with french text. Don't ask me what it says - it's too small. The stamps are from Elusive Images, colour washed with Wild Plum H2O and backed onto some papers that were in a set I was given last month. The iris was given a little more colour with Lyra crayons. The butterflies are from my stash, cream originally but also coloured with the Wild Plum H2O.The ribbon is from Wilkinson's.
Thanks for visiting.
Beryl xx
7 comments:
This is just beautiful Beryl, it certainly has that antique french look to it.
I like this, it's very unusual. Love the soft wash on your stamped images.
It's a really beautiful card Beryl, I love the colours you have used
Beryl x
love everything about this card...beautiful really beautiful.
I just love this card Beryl. I have these papers too and think you've used this one to perfection
Ann x
This is lovely Beryl! The Tanda Teaser is now up on the blog - Sue is in Greece so I have sorted it out for her!
So very pretty Beryl - lovely. Love Cynthia x
Post a Comment