
The theme for Arty Girlz this week is Nature. The first thing that comes to mind for me is trees. Without them (so we're told) there would be no other life. Anyway, I like them. The tree stamp is from Creative Expressions - stamped in Stazon Timber brown onto a background done with alcohol inks. The leaves on the ground are from a Tapestry set. The large leaves are a stamp (again on loan from my neice) made in the USA but I don't know the make. A couple of peel off words and some die cut corners to match the mounting finish it off.
Thanks for visiring.
Beryl xx
6 comments:
Gorgeous card Beryl love that tree and the stamping.
Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.
crissi xx
This is a lovely card Beryl and perfect for the challenge. I love trees too.
Beautiful card Beryl I love the tree stamp that you have used
Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz 'Nature' Challenge xx
Beryl this is stunning, great stamping lovely design!
Dai iawn - lovely card - well done you for learning Welsh - I miss my Welsh home.
What a stunning card Beryl, love this!
Post a Comment