Saturday, 21 June 2008

A Hint of Pink and Some Blog Candy

This lovely stash was sent to me by Chrissie as a PIF (pass it forward). If you would like some too just leave a link to your blog or your J.Sheen forum name and a comment that you would be willing to pass some goodies on to three other people. I'll pick three names out of the proverbial hat (without looking I promise) on 30th June. Those three will get some of my stash and hopefully pass on some of theirs.





I thought this card, made this week because my daughter wanted a 'cat' card, would fit the bill for the Arty Girlz challenge this week - Hint of Pink. The cat stamp, one of Joanna Sheen's, has been stamped with Stone Grey Stazon onto glossy card which has been tinted pink. It's inside a tri-fold card from Craft Creations which has been decorated with a few peel offs, a couple of butterflys and a ribbon.

Thanks for visiting.

Beryl xx

9 comments:

Crissi Harvey said...

Aw Beryl that card is so darn pretty love the cat stamp and your design of the card is lovely.

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.
crissi xx

Sian said...

Your card is really pretty, love the softness.

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

That is such a pretty card beryl - love it!

PixieHouse Creations said...

Aww Beryl i love this,it is sooo Elegant looking
Wendy xx

Rainbow Lady said...

Lovely cards Beryl. By the way PIF is supposed to be the first three to leave a comment lol. Please don't include me as I started this one lol
Love Cynthia x

Chrissie said...

Such a lovely, delicate card Beryl. Hope you enjoyed your family time but good to see you back posting again.

Ann Whitfield said...

Such a lovely, delicate card Beryl
Ann x

Chrissie said...

I'm very sorry Beryl, but I've just tagged you!

Ann Whitfield said...

Hi Beryl - me again! Sorry sweetie but I've tagged you!
Ann x