
This week Arty Girlz wanted to see faces on our artwork. I haven't got much in the way of faces but I am fond of this stamp from Wendy Rhodes.
She's stamped with black Stazon onto pale green card, which is the same as the base card. Then mounted onto an oval of black card which has been through the Cuttlebug and layered onto the background paper which is from my stash. It's finished off with a ribbon and greeting which is gold on green but it doesn't show up at all. I think my camera's on the blink. It kept flickering instead of focusing so I guess I'll have to try and sort it out.
Thanks for visiting.
Beryl xx
8 comments:
Excellent card, love the colours
Sarah x
Lovely card Beryl, she looks very elegant in these colours, gorgeous.
Oh wow this is absolutely beautiful.
Fabulous creation.
Beautiful card Beryl love all the deatil like the oval frame
Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challlenge.
crissi xx
Beautiful and elelgant Beryl
Ann x
Love your card Beryl,good choice of colours,i am still pondering on this challenge as i also not got many faces
Wendy x
that's lovely. I really love your choice of background paper.
Fabulous card Beryl!
Post a Comment