I'm hoping I get this posted in time before the current Fantasy Stampers challenge entry time is up.
This time the theme is 'Silhouettes'. I stamped the Ingdgo Blue stamp with Versafine Imperial Purple and used Squeezed Lemonade and Shaded Lilac DI for the background. The 'lace' mat is a Martha Stewart around the page punch, punched from white card and coloured with a Spectrum Noir. I was really pleased with how it all toned in - and then out came the camera! The purple Spectrum Noir looks blue and the Imperial Purple almost has a pink tinge to it. Maybe when the light gets round the front I'll take another and see if that improves it. The ribbon is from my stash, the leaves a Cheery Lynn die and the flower I made myself - in a rush as I'm off to the dentists in a min. Fortunately it's not stuck down so I can come back and try to make a better one to replace it.
Thank you for visiting today.
Beryl xx

15 comments:
Very pretty, she is a lovely stamp. Have a fab weekend. Elizabeth xxx
so very stylish!! Hugs Juls
Really pretty card, like the flower.
A gorgeous card Beryl, and such wonderful colours too. I love the flower it matchs perfectly.
Sue xx
Hi Beryl, I'm glad you made it in time, hun - your card is stunning. I love your silhouette stamp and it looks fab stamped in the purple ink. Thanx for sharing with us at Fantasy Stampers and good luck.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx
Love this stamp, Beryl and it works beautifully in those colours.
Hugs Lisax
Gorgeous card Beryl, that image is stunning, beautiful flower and great design. Hope all went well at the Dentist. Have a good weekend.
Pat xx
You made it! A gorgeous card, I love this image, a very modern silhouette and a great project. Thank you for haring with us at Fantasy Stampers!
Cindy
Gorgeous card Beryl, I like the elegant image and the colours.
Kevin xx
Beryl this is just gorgeous. Hope all went well at the dentist.
Ann xxx
Beautiful card, love the stamp you have used Beryl. Hope the dentist wasn't too bad!!
Gorgeous card Beryl -so classy and elegant. The MS lace border makes a beautiful frame - you just reminded me that I have this punch - must get it out and use it!
Sylvia xxx
Such a beautiful image Beryl and I love the papers, colours and that gorgeous ATP punch you've used too.
I think you're much too critical though as I think the colours look lovely together (perhaps you've already updated your photo of course!)
Chrissie xx
I must have missed this gorgeous card Beryl, I don't quite know how I managed that!
I love your beautiful silhouette image and fabulous background, the purple and lemon go so well together.
Pauline
x
Stunning card and gorgeous colours Beryl, I love that stamp and you've showcased her beautifully. I always have a problem taking photos of purple cards as my camera always changes the colour
Claire xx
Post a Comment