Sunday, 27 April 2014
CD Sunday - and a Blogging Break
You may not have noticed me not being around much in blogland this past couple of weeks. It's because I have decided to have a break from regular blogging for a bit. It seems as if I've hardly been at home this last few weeks for one reason or another, so no time to blog hop or craft being the result. It hasn't stopped me aquiring new stash though.lol. I really must get my butt in gear and start doing something with it.
I had to post today though as it's my turn to choose the theme for this weeks CD Sunday challenge. I have chosen 'For Someone Special'. I made this card for my youngest grandson and sent it - not knowing he was getting a new BMX for his birthday! Both the image, greeting and bp are from The Best of La Pashe 2012 CD and the cogs are Spellbinders dies. I decoupaged it but kept if fairly flat for posting.
Another coincidence is that this card fits right in with the current Cardz 4 Guyz challenge - which is 'Wheel Fun' - so I'm sharing it with them too.
Hope you'll find time to join in and pop over to see what the other members of the team have made for this weeks theme. Please remember to use something from a CD for your project and give said CD a mention.
Thank you for visiting today.
Beryl xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

18 comments:
Great card and I bet your grandson thought you knew about his bike!
Jenny xx
A super card Beryl, I love the La Pashe images they seem to have something for all ages on there somewhere. I bet your Grandson love it, especially as he got a new bike too.
Sue xx
Such a wonderful card bet he loved it. Enjoy your break.
Great card Beryl, I'm sure your Grandson loved it as much as his new BMX. You can always find something on the wonderful La Pashe CD's. I hope you have enjoyed your break from blogging, but with new stash it's time to start playing. xx
Brilliant card and happy coincidences! Enjoy your blogging break, we all need one from time to time! Looking forward to seeing you back soon, refreshed and raring to go again. Hugs x
Great card Beryl, I am sure your youngest Grandson will love it. Hope your 'hectic lifestyle' settles down and you can find time to craft with your new goodies.
Hugs xx
Hi Beryl, a great card for your Grandson, I bet he loves it. Hugs x ChrisB
A great 'wheely' card and perfect for the theme! Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz this week.
Great boy card Beryl, absolutely fab dsign. xx Flora
I hope your grandson had a great birthday, Beryl - fab card and just perfect for our challenge at Cardz 4 Guys. Thanx for sharing, hun.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx
This is great - they look like they are flying off the card
Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz this week x
This is a brilliant card for your Grandson Beryl, more perfect than even you realized! Such a great image for a boy and your cogs and papers are perfect.
I hope your manage to find the time to use some of your new stash.
Pauline
x
Such a fabulous male card Beryl, they're always soooo difficult!
Blogging can get a bit time consuming sometimes, I often need a bit of a break too sweetie.
Chrissie xx
Hi Beryl, This is a wheelie good fun card for any bike rider. I love the bright lively colours. The best of La Pashe, is an amazing and so useful CD. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.
Hi Beryl, great card with a fab male image, love the cogs. Hope you enjoy your blogging break.
Pat xx
I bet your Grandson really loved this card Beryl.....cool!! La Pashe always has some great images. Luv Wynn xx
Hi Beryl
not been blogging much myself , the garden and playing with my raft stuff is taking my time .
Your bikers card is cool , I love that cd rom so useful .
Enjoy your break. janex
A brilliant masculine card Beryl - perfect for a Grandson who is mad about bikes!
Hope you are enjoying your blogging break - have fun!
Sylvia xx
Post a Comment