Sunday, 13 April 2014

CD Sunday - Something Old - Something New


I've probably cheated a bit on this week's CD Sunday challenge. No new products but:-
The backing paper is from Joanna Sheen's Cottage Gardens CD and has been printed out and sitting in a drawer since before I moved here - two years ago - so that's old.
The hippo image is from Joanna Sheen's Animal Antics CD and has been 'newly' printed for this card.
Mind you - both the CDs are old as CDs go - the roses probably class as new too as I only made them the other week.
Christine has chosen the Something Old Something New theme. It's good to have her back on the team again after having internet problems while she was abroad.
So - there's a lot of scope with this theme so I hope you'll be joining us - if you do - please remember to use something from a CD in your project and give said CD a mention.
Thank you for visiting today.
Beryl xx

17 comments:

starcyl said...

I like this card Beryl it suits me, I'd love to get something like this as it's got humour but is a pretty card too.

Jenny xx

sue-b said...

Well they certainly look very relaxed basking in the sun, beautiful flowers Beryl.
sue-b xx

Wynn said...

This is a great image Beryl. Love it. It will make someone smile on their birthday I am sure. Wynn xx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Beryl, I love your image and pretty papers.
I'm glad you gave me the idea of 'newly printed', I was struggling a bit until then.
Pauline
x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love this super fun card Beryl, just what I'm going to do today after my jaunt around Ally Pally yesterday. Thank you for your very kind comments you left on my blog the other day.

Sue xx

Pat said...

Oh this is great Beryl, such a fun image to go with your sentiment.

Pat xx

lisa said...

I love this, Beryl, what a great image.
Hope you are having a lovely weekend.
Hugs Lisax

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, really like the flowers.

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

love your take on the challenge , makes me smile , they are totally chilled.
Hope your having fun with your new craft toy.
janex

Christine said...

A super card Beryl, love the image, they look so relaxed. Beautiful flowers too. So good to be back amongst you all.
Christine xx

Juls said...

Fun card! Hugs Juls

Dawn said...

What a super & fun card Beryl!
I love the hippos!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog & leaving a little love!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Chrissie said...

I just love the humour of this card Beryl.
How have you still managed to make it girly though? Mine are either one thing or the other, you ARE clever!
Chrissie xx

Christine B. said...

Hi Beryl, Happy Easter to you. What a great fun card. I love it. Hugs x CHrisB

Carol said...

Great card. Hope you had a Happy Easter xx

Claire said...

Hi Beryl, what a fun card - it really made me smile. Love it
Claire xx

Jules said...

Hi Beryl

Your card made me smile and I love the flowers!

I hope you had a lovely Easter holiday.

Love Jules xx