Sunday, 16 February 2014
CD Sunday - All About Spring
It's my turn to set the challenge this week over on the CD Sunday challenge blog and I have chosen the theme 'All About Spring'. It's a beautiful sunny day here as I write this and I'm hoping everyone will see some sunshine and a ray of hope that this awful spell of wet and windy wether will come to an end soon.
For my card I have used Debbi Moore's Spring Fairies CD for both the backing paper and the image, which is mounted onto a Spellbinders oval.. The ribbon isf rom my stash and the 'buckle' is a Spelldinders die.The corners are cut from my old but loved Cuttlebug die.
We'd love to see you if you can join in this week but please remember, if you do, to give a mention to the CD that has been used in the making of your project.
Thank you for visiting today.
Beryl xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
Great theme for the challenge this week Beryl. The poor UK is certainly getting a battering. Hope Spring comes soon. Love your card....didn't think of Spring fairies...very clever. Hugs Wynn xx
Hi Beryl, Absolutely love your card it's so spring like. The image is lovely and I love how you put it all together with your ribbon and ides. Beautiful card. Hugs x ChrisB
Great choice of theme Beryl, lets hope it's on it's way. Love your image and layout, i really like the little buckle, perfect for threading ribbons.
sue=b xx
This is a lovely card Beryl, the image is gorgeous, the colours beautiful and that buckle looks as if it is made of metal. Hope you have enjoyed this lovely sunny day, makes a change to have no rain or wind.
Pat xx
Really beautiful card.
A fabulous image Beryl - the Springtime colours are so uplifting - just what we all need right now! I do love that Spellbinders oval - it makes a perfect picture frame for the image.
Hope all is well with you and yours - Sylvia xxx
This is a fabulous card Beryl, such a gorgeous image and lovely sunny yellows.
I think I will have to give this challenge a go and cheer myself up looking through my CD's for a suitable spring image.
Pauline
x
Such a gorgeous card Beryl, I love the deep yellow colour it makes it very spring like. I really like the ribbon slider too.
Sue xx
Beautiful card Beryl, I like the image and the ribbon
Kevin xx
I'm not normally a lover of fairies but this image is beautiful , I love the colour scheme and gorgeous buckled ribbon.
It was a lovely sunny day yesterday , roll on Spring , looking out now it's raining again.
I'll phone you about 4.30 .
janex
Oh what a beautiful card and love the sunny colour.
luv
Debby
As usual I am running late Beryl !
This is a beautiful fairy and such lovely sunny colours, would fit in nicely over at Stamping Sensations.
As for the water in the Fens, plenty of it but I think it's such a regular event we never make the headlines.
Earith was closed most of last week as per usual despite them spending weeks raising the level of the road. Here at home the paddocks have been saturated for weeks and several of the garden paths like a river.
But still I think we got off much lighter than some poor folks.
B x
Looks amazing in those colours Beryl and love all your embellishments.
Brilliant Beryl and lovely spring colours. Unfortunately the sunshine was short lived .... one day! Hugs x
Lovely striking colours Beryl. Let's hope Spring is around somewhere.
Carol
xx
What beautiful colours are on this lovely card. That's a lovely image and the background is gorgeous.
Hugs
Lesley Xx
Post a Comment