Good morning and Happy New Year to you all. There's a bit of a new thing going on with the CD Sunday team this year. We are welcoming a new member to the team - Wynn - and also splitting the team in two - half of us fielding the challenge each week. Please pop over to the main CD Sunday challenge blog where Jenny has explained it in full.
So onto the first challenge of 2014 which is Christine's choice - Pretty in Pink. For my card I have used a Sheena Douglass stamp, stamped on watercolour card and coloured with a mixture of watercolour and Inktense pencils. The backing paper is from a Docrafts Tatty Teddy CD and the ribbon is from my stash. I also did the greeting in Docrafts digital designer. A die cut (Cuttlebug)) corner to finish off and that's about it. I wish there were more occasions to use this gorgeous stamp - I'm just grateful my friend has a grand daughter who is one in just a few weeks. I remember it was snowing the day she was born - I wonder what it will be like on the day this year.
If you can join in this week please remember to give credit to the CD which has been used in the making of the project.
Thank you for visiting.
Beryl xx

19 comments:
Your card is beautiful Beryl, such a lovely image coloured perfectly.
xx
Love your design Beryl. Hugs x
This is a gorgeous card Beryl, such a pretty image and papers, the pink and green look lovely together - perfect for a little girls 1st Birthday. I do hope it doesn't snow this year.
Pauline
x
lovely girly card . janex
Pink and green are made for each other I always think Beryl and this card is a delight.
That Sheena stamp is one I intended buying so many times yet never quite got round to it.
B x
Fantastic card Beryl, that image is just so cute and your colouring is super. Happy New Year.
Pat xx
Gorgeous card Beryl, I like the adorable image the ribbon and the paper.
Kevin xx
That is gorgeous, Beryl! love how the paper reflects the stamping - gorgeous!
Adorable sweet card Beryl.
luv
Debby
Such a cute card. Have a great week.
Such a pretty card Beryl and great colouring.
Jocelyn x
A beautiful card with lovely colouring. So Sweet. Hugs x ChrisB
A beautiful card with lovely colouring. So Sweet. Hugs x ChrisB
Hi Beryl
That certainly is one very cute image .. .. and you have used it beautifully.
Gorgeous backing paper too.
I hope you had a lovely Christmas and wish you and your family a happy 2014.
Love Jules xx
I am going to ignore that snow word Beryl, that's all we need now lol. I love your card and perfect for that wee recipient!
Such a gorgeous card Beryl and just perfect for a 'pretty in pink' challenge sweetie.
Chrissie xx
fab card Beryl, lovely colouring to that great image.
sue-b xx
Such a sweet image Beryl. You've done a great job with the colouring too. A perfect card for a 1 year old. Hugs Wynn xx
What a perfect card for your friend's little grand daughter. That's such a sweet image and so beautifully coloured.
Sorry I've been a bad blogging buddy recently but had a few problems family wise. Hopefully things are settling down again for a little while but OH is waiting to be called in to hospital so if I go quiet again for a bit you'll know why.
It's a bit late but I'd still like to wish you Happy New Year Beryl and hope it's a good one for you.
Hugs
Lesley Xx
Post a Comment