Sunday morning again and time for a fresh challenge from the CD Sunday challenge team.
This week it is Sue B's choice and her theme for the week is Here Kitty Kitty.
For my card I have used my favourite stamp from a Joanna Sheen set and coloured it lightly with Crayola pencils. (I'm patiently waiting for Crafters Companion to get the new Spectrum Noir pencils in stock.) The backing paper is from a Docrafts Tatty Teddy CD (again) and the greeting is from a Penny Black clear set. The corners are the Memory Box Madeira corner die and the ribbon and flower are from my stash. I used a spacer as the centre of the flower. Bought these years ago and keep forgetting to use them.
Last weeks theme seemed quite popular and I think the theme this week will be a popular one too. Please remember if you join us to mention the CD that has been used in the making of your project.
Thank you for visiting today.
Beryl xx

15 comments:
Such a lovely card, i love this image and how you have the paw coming out of the frame. Have a great week.
Beryl I love how you've used your kittie's paw to grab the sentiment...clever idea. Great stamp too. I wish I was better at stamping. Hugs Wynn xx
A fab card Beryl - I too love how the kitten is reaching for the sentiment. The colours are just perfect too.
Ann xxx
Ooooh I just love it. Hugs x
Beautiful card Beryl, so clever how you done the sentiment. Hugs x ChrisB
Beautiful card Beryl, the image is lovely as is your design.
Pat xx
This is such a pretty card Beryl, I love your adorable kitten and lovely papers - such a clever design.
Pauline
x
so sweet , I love the kitten and beautiful die cuts. janex
Adorable, sweet card Beryl.
luv
Debby
Hi Beryl
I great card. That cat image is gorgeous .. .. and your backing paper too.
Love the layout. Very clever!
Hope you had a good weekend.
Love Jules xx
I don't know why I am unable to leave you comments Beryl but I am trying again.
Beautiful card and I LOVE the Madera Die Corners.
Hugs
Christine xx
A gorgeous kitty Beryl. I love the way you have it reaching out for the sentiment.
Sue xx
This is really sweet. I love the colours.
Jocelyn x
This is a gorgeous image Beryl, love the little paw outside the frame, nice dies too.
sue-b xx
Hi
Happy New Year to you and your family x
Love the card such a cute cat and beautifully coloured.
Post a Comment