Sunday, 29 December 2013
CD Sunday - We Are Sailing
Good morning all. Time for the last challenge of the year from CD Sunday. Sue T has chosen the theme this week, which is 'We Are Sailing'. I got the chance to use this gorgeous Sheena Douglass stamp again - only for the third time since I've had it. I used watercolour paper, stamped with Archival Black, coloured with water colours, distress inks and a little white acrylic. I just added a pre-made greeting and some Baker's twine as I didn't want to cover the fab backing paper (well I think it is). It looks like a watercolour background but it's printed from the Serif Aviary collection CD.
If you find the time to join us during this very busy time of year please remember to mention the CD that has been used in the making of our project - and don't forget to pop over to the main challenge blog to see the contributions from the rest of the team.
Thank you for visiting today.
Beryl xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
I was mulling over this stamp when I saw Sheena use it and your lovely card has confirmed I need it Beryl.
Wishing you a Happy New Year.
B x
Really lovely card. Hope you had a good Christmas. Happy New Year.
I love this card Beryl and I did wonder which stamp it was. I think I may have to have a look and see if I can find it somewhere as it's fab.
Wishing you all the best for the New Year.
Jenny xx
What a gorgeous card Beryl.
Hugs Riet.xx
This is gorgeous Beryl, I love your Sheena Douglass stamp and fabulous background papers.
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wish you a very Happy New Year.
Pauline
x
Beautiful Beryl, I love the Vintage feel and text background to your card. Your background paper it reminds me of our sea shore.
luv
irene
xxxx
Really gorgeous card Beryl, beautiful stamp, super colouring and great background paper. Hope you had a great Christmas and All the Best for the New Year.
Pat xx
wonderful ard, love the image and the background is perfect. Happy New Year Beryl. janex
Fabulous card Beryl. I love that stamp - great colouring.
Happy New Year!
Jocelyn xx
Happy New Year Beryl. Let's hope we have another good Cd Sunday year.
Love the card by the way.
Carol
xx
Great stamp and i love your colouring,the background is perfect, love it.
Happy new year, sue-b xx
Post a Comment