Sunday, 8 September 2013
CD Sunday - Shop Till You Drop
Another Sunday is here so a fresh challenge from CD Sunday - which this week has been chosen by Jenny. Now I promise you I decided to use this particular image before checking to see what anyone else had used. Perhaps I should have checked first - you'll see what I mean if you visit the CD Challenge blog site.
The background paper is from Crafters Companion Frou Frou CD and the image is one of the Frou Frou stamps - coloured with Promarkers and mounted onto a Spellbinders die. The border across the bottom is some black stick on lace and some of the turquoise seam binding I found in the sewing stuff inherited from my mum. The sentiment is computer generated and mounted onto a Marianne clock die cut - shaded with blue chalk. The corner is a Memory box die and the little flowers were made using a Tonic studio punch.
Please remember if you join in to give credit to the CD you have used in the making of your project.
Thank you for visiting today.
Beryl xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Fabulous card Beryl and I love the colour combo you've used. Enjoy your Sunday. Hugs x
Well Beryl this lady is certainly popular this week. You have used a stamp though so managed to get a totally different colour scheme. I love all the cards done with this image and your colours are great.
Jenny x
Beautiful card Beryl, I like the image the colours the sentiment in the clock face and the ribbon.
Kevin xx
She looks like my kind of gal with all that shopping Beryl, lovely card. B x
I love the colour you've used on your card Beryl, she looks different than the one Jocelyn and I have used. I really like the clock die you've added as well.
Sue x
I absolutely LOVE this Beryl and it's obviously a very popular image too.
Girly cards are my favourites and your DP and dies are just lovely too.
Chrissie xx
Lovely card, great colour combination. Have a great week.
This is fabulous!!! Hugs Juls xxx
This is a lovely card Beryl, I love your image and pretty papers. Your lace and beautiful bow finish your card perfectly.
I think I might even manage to join in this week!
Pauline
x
It just had to be Beryl, such a perfect CD for this challenge, you have coloured it beautifully and i love the clock die.
sue-b xx
Super card Beryl, great image and design.
Pat xx
Fabulous! Gorgeous colours and super die cuts. Love that image! Michelle x
Post a Comment