Sunday, 15 September 2013

CD Sunday - Little Boys


So this week it's Cazro's turn to choose the theme over on the CD Sunday Challenge Blog - and it's 'Little Boys'. Not having any 'little' boys in the family I have gone with this image to make a Christmas card. It's a WOJ stamp and the first time I've coloured it using just the one colour.(Brushed Corduroy DI). The 'doily' matting is a Martha Stewart punch - the bp is from Docrafts Digital designer 'At Christmas Time' CD and the corners are a Cuttlebug die. I made the little envelope (even lined it but it hardly shows) - and the greeting is a Crafters Companion stamp.
That's it - short and sweet. If you join in the challenge this week please remember to give credit to the CD you have used in the making of your project.
Thank you for visiting today.
Beryl xx
T

10 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love the sepia of this card Beryl, it gives a very vintage feel. His knees must have been very cold in those shorts, posting his Christmas cards.

Sue x

Anne said...

What a fabulous little boy! Hugs x

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, really like the envelope you made. Have a good week.

Christine B. said...

Lovely card Beryl, I like the image and your use of just one colour. Hugs x ChrisB

Jocelyn said...

I really love the sepia look on your card.
Jocelyn x

Pat said...

Beautiful Christmas card Beryl, what a super little image, love the envelope with the sentiment enclosed.

Pat xx

cotnob said...

This is an adorable card Beryl, your image looks fabulous stamped with Distress Ink and your little envelope for the sentiment is brilliant.
Pauline
x

Irene said...

A beautiful card Beryl, I love the sepia effect and adorable image.
luv
irene
xxxx

pinky said...

ahh Beryl this is so adorable, and beautifully coloured.

Juls said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the sepia colour tones!! Hugs Juls