Friday, 23 August 2013
Stamping Sensations August Challenge
Running late again this month for the Stamping Sensations challenge but I've been a bit preoccupied with visitors. Last month my number was picked in the draw and have just received a lovely parcel of crafty goodies from Little Claire's. How lucky am I? Thank you to both Little Claire's and the Stamping Sensations team.
On to this month's challenge which is 'Wings and Things and a Touch of Vintage'.
For my card I have used stamps from a Creative Expressions set designed by Sheena Douglass.The bird I stamped with Stazon and coloured with water colour pencils. The sentiment I stamped with Adirondack Cranberry and then clear embossed. Both were cut out with Spellbinders dies and then tinted with Brushed Corduroy DI.. The holly flourish is a Cheery Lynn die, the ribbon, lace and backing paper are all from my stash.
Sorry I haven't done much blog visiting this last week or so - hopefully any day now I'll get my routine back.
Thank you for visiting today.
Beryl xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Love the traditional Christmas colours and design Beryl, and the Holly Flourish is fabulous.
Well done on your crafty win! Have a happy weekend - hugs, Sylvia xx
Lovely traditional card. Just my idea of a super Yuletide card. Best wishes,
Janet xxx
A beautiful card Beryl. I love the holly die you've used, think this one is going to find it's way into my basket soon.
Sue x
Another gorgeous card, Beryl, you've captured the vintage look beautifully. Thanks for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations this month.
By the way, our challenge winners and top 3 are not decided by a random draw. The DT each vote for their favourites, and the winner is the one with most votes, so your stunning entry last month won on merit. Nothing accidental about it! Glad you liked your well-deserved prize.
Lynne
Hi Beryl. Just catching up with you after my hols.
Love your bird and that holly die flourish is lovely. I must add that to my wish list!!!
Congrats on your crafty win and hope you've had a lovely time with your visitors.
Enjoy the weekend.
hugs Lisax
Beautiful card Beryl. Love the image and that holly die looks lovely on your card. Congratulations. Hugs x ChrisB
Lovely card and congrats on your win. :)
I'm somewhat behind with my commenting as you can tell Beryl.
This is another beautiful card, the colours work so well for the vintage feel and the bird sitting on the holly carries the whole theme.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.
B x
What a fabulous card! Thanks for joining us again at Stamping sensations for our Wings and Things and a Touch of Vintage theme. Good Luck!
Post a Comment