Sunday, 18 August 2013
CD Sunday - Add a Number
I've scheduled this post as I have a visitor. My niece has come over from New Zealand and is staying with me this week so there won't be much time for blogging I'm thinking.
Jocelyn has chosen the theme this week at CD Sunday and it's 'Add a Number'.
For my card I used a Frou Frou stamp from Crafters Companion - coloured with Promarkers and cut out with a Spellbinders die. The backing paper is from a Bearly Mine Extreme CD. The sentiment on the greeting was computer generated although the numbers are Cuttlebug dies.
The gold and white swirls are a Marianne die and for the flowers I coloured some white card with Dried Marigold Distress ink and over stamped with Brilliance Peacock ink - then punched it out with a flower punch. I used nail heads for the flower centres.
I also coloured the ribbon with a matching Promarker.
If you find time to join in this week please don't forget to give credit to the CD you have used in the making of your project.
Thanks very much for visiting today - I'll catch up when I can.
Beryl xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
Such a beautiful card Beryl, I love the colours you've used. The backing paper could have been made to go with this stamp, the way the flowers are echoed.
Sue x
Beautiful card Beryl! Hugs x
Hi Beryl, lovely card really like your flowers and swirls they look lovely with that image. Enjoy your time with your neice. Hugs x ChrisB
This is gorgeous Beryl, I like the sweet image the colours and embellishments.
Kevin xx
A great card and the image is perfect for an older teenager. I do like the die you've used Beryl and it's one I don't have!
Jenny x
Absolutely love your gorgeous card.
luv
Debby
Great card Beryl, i do like the stamp and the colouring, looks great with the die. Enjoy your company this week.
sue-b xx
This is gorgeous Beryl, beautifully coloured image and lovely colour combination.
I hope you are having a lovely time with your niece.
Pauline
x
A beautiful card Beryl, I love your stamped image and you have coloured it perfectly. Super flowers and dies.
Christine xx
Beautiful card Beryl, lovely image and great design. Hope you are enjoying your week with your niece.
Pat xx
I love the Frou Frou products and have the cds too but not enough time to use them all!
Love your card.
Linbyx
This is really lovely Beryl. I've not seen that stamp before but I do like it. She look rather chic and is just waiting for her glass of Dom Perignon, lol! Beautiful colour choices too.
Hugs
Lesley Xx
Gorgeous, gorgeous gorgeous! Fabulous colours and beautiful layout. Your flowers are lovely too. Michelle x
Post a Comment