Friday, 2 August 2013

Krafting it with Allsorts


The challenge this week from Allsorts is to use Kraft on your project. I did buy some - for the first time a few months ago as everyone seemed to be using it but this is first time I've even open the packet. I used Kraft card for the matting layer behind the image, the Cuttlebug corners and the pine cones. These are Creative Expressions stamps  from when Sheena Douglass was designing for them. The branches are from the same set, stamped with Versamark and embossed with a green embossing powder that has gold bits in it. This originally belonged to my sister in New Zealand. A very well travelled pot of ep! The main image is from a set of Tatty Teddy stamps that I have - coloured with Promarkers and water colour pencils and then given the Glamour Dust treatment.
Thank you for visiting today.
Beryl xx

8 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A gorgeous Christmas card Beryl, I love the kraft corners, and the wonderful pine cones, what a great idea to stamps these onto the kraft card.

Sue x

Sarah said...

Such a beautiful card Beryl, I love the fancy corners and pinecones. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Kraft It challenge this week x

Crafty Lark said...

Love your gentle colouring Beryl, fab card and great embellishing. xx Flora

Pat said...

Beautiful Christmas card Beryl, love the pine branches and fir cones in the corners.

Pat xx

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card. Have a great weekend.

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Beryl, I like the colours the adorable image and the pinecones.
Kevin xx

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Beryl, I love your fabulous pine cones and embossed branches.
Pauline
x

Michelle J M said...

A fabulous Christmas card Beryl. That is one of my all time favourite images! Love the pine cones, they finish the card off perfectly. I too have not used Kraft, must try it sometime! Michelle x