Sunday, 21 April 2013
Majesty - in the making...
Another Sunday - another new challenge from CD Sunday. This time it's 'Majesty' - chosen by Caz. I made a background with Pan Pastels and then used some Stampscapes stamps and Pesto ink for a 'grass' border. The sentiment is a Hobby Art Clear stamp and I finished it off with a little Baker's twine. Wish I'd made it as quickly as I described it!!
I'll be round later to choose my top three for the 'Thank You' challenge (may not be today as I've got a friend from Cambridgeshire staying).
I hope you'll get a chance to join us this week - and if you do - remember to give credit to the CD which has been used in the making of your project.
Thank you for visiting today.
Beryl xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
A beautiful card Beryl, I love the background you've created with the pan pastels. A perfect backdrop for the topper.
Sue T x
Lovely card, I thought of lions when I had finished my card, great image.
Margaret
Beautiful Beryl and I did wonder if you had been using Pan Pastels. Very effective.
xx
A beautiful card Beryl. The background is stunning with gogeous colours. I loe the adorable image.
luv
irene
xxxx
Simply gorgeous, loved how you made the background match your image perfectly. Hugs x ChrisB
He is so cute!!! Fabulous card!! Hugs Juls
This is a fabulous card Beryl, I love the background you have created and your lovely image = he's just so cute.
I hope you have had a lovely time with your fiend.
Pauline
x
Wonderful card. Love the background you created, it's reallly beautiful.Have a great week.
What a beautiful card Beryl.
Hugs Riet.xx
Hi Beryl
Wow!!!
What an amazing background you have created .. . it is beautiful and just perfect for that great image!!!
I hope you have had a good weekend.
Love Jules xx
Beautiful card Beryl, I love the image and the background you have created.
Kevin xx
Absolutely gorgeous Beryl, beautiful image and that background you have created is stunning.
Pat xx
Beautiful card Beryl, such a lovely image and a great layout.
Sue-b xx
Beautiful! Love that image and your background is fabulous. Michelle x
Wow Beryl - what a stunning background. The Pan Pastel sunset is amazing and I love the image - so sweet and cuddly!
Hope you had a fabulous weekend - Hugs, Sylvia xxx
I love your Pan pastel background, Beryl and your main image is gorgeous.
Sorry to be so late visiting this week. Hope you are enjoying your weekend.
hugs Lisax
Post a Comment