Sunday, 14 April 2013

Just to say thanks...



Good morning all. We had some lovely entries for the 'Through the Window' challenge at CD Sunday last week. Choosing a favourite is going to be a hard one.
This week it's my choice and I have chosen 'Thank You' as the theme.
For my card I have used the Tatty Teddies CD for the papers and image. The greeting is a See D stamp, both are mounted onto nestie shapes. In one corner there is a Cuttlebug die cut and in the other a Memory box die cut. The flowers were made with a small retro flower punch and the centres just scribbled with a Sakura Jelly Roll Gold Shadow pen.
If you join us this week please remember to give credit to the Cd that was used in some way to make your project.
Thank you for visiting today.
Beryl xx

19 comments:

Christine said...

This is gorgeous Beryl, lovely image and I love your tiny flowers and dies.
Christine xx

Jules said...

Good morning Beryl

From your blog life is sounding as hectic for you as it is for me at the moment.

You have posted a lovely card today. Such a great layout and the flower embellishments match those on your image perfectly.

Love the clock you posted last time too .. .. great shape!

Hope you are having a lovely weekend.

Love Jules xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A gorgeous card Beryl. Tatty Ted is something I've not got, I think I'll have to look into it though. I love your flowers on the corner, it looks like they are on a blossom tree.

Sue x

Claire said...

Goreous card Beryl, such pretty pastel colours and those flowers look fab. Hope you're having a good weekend
Claire xx

sue-b said...

Fabulous ar always Beryl, your pretty flowers are a great match with tatty teds, he's a lovely image.
sue-b xx

Jocelyn said...

A great challenge theme this week and I love your card. The punched flowers match those that Tatty Ted is carrying perfectly.
Jocelyn x

Pat said...

Really gorgeous card Beryl, love the Tatty Teddy image and all the beautiful flowers in lovely colours.

Pat xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Beryl.

Hugs Riet.xx

Irene said...

A beautiful and adorable card Beryl, I love yur colour combiation and stunning flowers.
luv
irene
xxxx

Anne said...

Aw Beryl, your card is perfect. The sentiment compliments the image and the flowers compliment the image too. Love it! Hugs x

pinky said...

Very sweet card Beryl, the bg papers are lovely.

cotnob said...

This is such a pretty card Beryl, I love your cute Tatty Teddy image and your punched flowers match perfectly with your image.
Pauline
x

Margarets designer cards said...

I love your card, and the beautiful bear image
Margaret

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Beryl, I like the adorable image, the colours and the wee flowers.
Kevin xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous, sweet card.
luv
Debby

Carol said...

Love the way you have matched those flowers Beryl. Great touch.
Carol; xx

Michelle J M said...

I just love this Beryl! I love your flowers, matching perfectly and so pretty. Michelle x

craftimamma said...

Beautiful card Beryl and I love how the flowers on the main image are echoed by your punched ones. Very pretty colours too.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Juls said...

Really cute!! Hugs Juls xxx