Well it's time for challenge #18 already at Crafty Ann's. I just don't know where the time is going. This time the challenge is to make an easel card - any shape except plain square or oblong. So, I thought I'd try an octagonal card using my Easyscore box board and as you'll see when you visit the challenge blog - I'm not the only one to use that shape. The image is a WOJ stamp and she's seated on Crafty Ann's Easy Chair stamp which I have resized in MCS. I also used MCS to combine the stamp with one of Crafty Ann's polished stone effect bp's. A very easy way to colour in and giving the easy chair a slightly textured look - which doesn't show up in the piccie. I've used one from a sheet of birthday tickets for the greeting and some punched flowers to finish off. The bp on the base and behind the easy chair are from my stash.
I do hope you'll join in, and remember, goodies from Crafty Ann's digi store for one lucky entry.
Thanks very much for visiting today.
Beryl xx

24 comments:
I love this Beryl. The delicacy is wonderful and using one of the bps to 'colour' the easy chair works brilliantly. Wonderful work.
Ann x
I really love this card Beryl. The bp, flowers and foliage all look so delicate and the pretty image on the chair (brilliant technique on the chair) works so well. Simply beautiful.
Hugs
Lesley Xx
Hi Beryl
this is gorgeous, lovely shape and colours, love the armchair.
Have a great weekend
Christine x
Hi Beryl
What a lovey shaped easel card, so different.
Sorry not been by in a while, been really poorly and still only creeping round compared with my normal frenetic activity.
B x
So beautiful Beryl,i love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.
Hugs Riet.xx
Love this card, great shape and cute image. Have a great weekend.
Super card Beryl, love the shape you have used for your easel card and lovely images.
Pat xx
Lovely creation Beryl, I still haven't made an easel card so Crafty Ann'a challenge will give me a kick start.
Beautiful image and fab colouring
Hugs
Christine xx
Hi Beryl
how you doing , ok I hope, busy in the garden, lovely weather where having.
your card is very pretty and the shape is great, nice change. janex
Love the shape of this easel card Beryl. Lovely gentle colours and very effective use of paper for the chair.
Hope life is treating you well.
Hugs, Sylvia xxx
Hi stranger!!! Love your card, its an exellent shape and love the comfy chair for your little image. Hope you are keeping well Beryl. Did you know I have now left BTC&G too along with Brenda? Was never the same after the old team broke up.
Pinky
Oh this is fabulous Beryl. I love that shape and your image looks very at home on the chair you created for her. I hope you have a lovely weekend. kxx
Aww beryl,this is so so beautiful , love the hexagon easel card, may have to have a go at one I have tried just about every shape there is going but not this one.
you have inspired me, have a great weekend. love chris xx
Just gorgeous - I bought the chair too - love it - so useful.
ann xxx
Thanks for sharing your lovely easel card. I hadn't thought about making it a different shape. Great image...love that couch! You used your time wisely and with great results.
Love, Martha
Lovely easel card Beryl. Such a nice shape too, and I love the colour scheme.
Wanda
so so gorgeous and creative!!!! I love it!! Hugs Juls
Its gorgeous Beryl, I love the shape!
Clairexx
A gorgeous card, Beryl - LOVE it!
My favourite easel shape too :-)
x
Nice to see a different shape for the easel cards. This is soooo beautiful.
Jane xx
Gorgeous and very different.
Cathy
xxxxx
Hi Beryl
I am pleased to hear that it isn't just my time that is flying fast!!
A great easel card - and a great shape too. Mine are always square or oblong!!
Hope you are ok.
Love Jules xx
Hi Beryl - don't know if you are still looking at your blog but if you read this, I have been thinking of you, and hope that everything is alright.
Hugs, Sylvia xxx
Hi Berly
your easel card is amazing, such a sweet image, love the arm chair, just fab
Look on my blog there is something there for you
Babs x
Post a Comment