Sunday, 19 September 2010
The Owl and the Dangler
A damp and miserable weekend which means I've had a chance to make a couple of cards - one to swell the box of Christmas cards and one which will most likely go to a male relative. The owl card was made using stamps from Elusive Images, Promarkers, and the bp from Jak (Jak Heath). I'm entering this in Rainbow Lady's challenge which this week is 'Feathers'.
The second I'm entering into the Bah Humbug challenge which this week is 'Text'. The text was taken from MCS, cut out and mounted onto a nestie - the holly stamps round the edge are from Creative Expressions. The bp is from a Graphicus Guild pack and the ribbon, peel off corners and jump rings from my stash.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


22 comments:
Hi Beryl,
These are wonderful cards. I love the papers on the owl card and the colours on the second one are fabulous. Great work.
Hugs,
Fiona x
Hi Beryl
2 beautiful cards I love using that owl from EI he is gorgeous.
Chris x
Oh what a gorgeous owl he is Beryl lovely card well done for getting it done this week. Thanks for sharing Love Cynthia x
Lovely cards the owl is great. x ChrisB
Fab cards Beryl. Great way to spend a miserable day! Hugs x
Hi Beryl
i like your image very much, lovely BP papers and a fab tag
Babs x
Hi ya Beryl
was nice yest not today, gorgeous card, lovely design, great sentiment, sue,x
Love the owl image Beryl, especially those big eyes and flowery centre. The background papers of the second are pure gorgeous!, so rich and pefect with the deep red. Glad its raining there if it gets you on here lol.
Pinky
Hi Beryl, love your owl and dangler! I love to see the inside decorated but dont always get round to it.
hope you are ok love chris xx
Two beautiful cards Beryl - the feather background on the Owl card is perfect with the image, and I love the sentiment on the Xmas card.
Hugs, Sylvia xxx
Wow Beryl such beauty I love that owl so much the colours are gorgeous, it is lovely to be able to come visit.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Bello Beryl
What a gorgeous card. Your green backing paper is so regal and elegant, teamed perfectly with red.
The holly around your sentiment is just perfect.
Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange.
irene
Bah!Humbug!
YAY! Well done Beryl.
Your card is lovely - especially like how you have added a leafy border around the edges of the sentiment to for extra interest. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT
Two lovely cards, Beryl...worth the rainy day! I had not thought ever to make a card with a dangling image or script! And yours is so wonderful. I love the colors, the peel off corners (I will need to find me some of those!) and the whole design is great! Your owl is definitely a guy card and nice too.
Love and hugs, Martha
I love Owls and they seem to be everywhere!
This is a lovely card!
It has been a miserable weekend hasn't it and today's not been much better here, although the sun's shown it's face at last, a bit late in the day!!
Your cards are lovely. That owl looks very grand in his lovely colours.
Hugs Lisax
Hi Beryl
I'm on big time catch up, off to look round at what I've missed and this one looks super.
Hopefully back into blogland again unrestrained so will be back.
B x
What a beautiful card Beryl.
Hugs Riet.x
Two great cards! Hope things pick up with the house sale. Have a good week. Anesha :)
what a gorgeous ornate owl!! Love the colours you have used! such a fabulous card! Hugs Juls
Two great cards Beryl, I love the owl image and the gorgeous bp on your Christmas card.
Pat xx
Hiya Beryl
Hope you are well, and the weather is bearing up!
Gorgoeus card, that owl is just beautiful.
Hugs
Dawn
xoxo
Post a Comment